Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Abducted


Today started like any other day, I got up and did yoga. After working out, I went and made myself a frosty glass of soda before heading upstairs to take a shower. I suddenly felt dizzy, and decided to lay down on the bed for a second. I came too on El-Ps living room floor covered by The Foot and a gang of his homies. I asked The Foot “what the fuck is going on here?” And The Foot replied “you really thought you couldn’t be touched?” I had no idea what was going on and was completely disoriented. Turns out that I had been footnapped. The Foot had drugged me, played with my pooper and shaved a patch out of my ass hair-while playing “damn it feels good to be a gangsta” by the Ghetto Boys. Needless to say I’m back in Brooklyn doing The Foots bidding and bowing to his every need. Never underestimate The Foot.

P.S.-You can’t see me but I’m under this pile of shoes.